- Beachlor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design
Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston MA
- Received May 2013
- Graphic: Photoshop, Illustrator
- 3D Modelin/Rendering: Rhino, Autodesk Alias, Unity, KeyShot
- Video: Animate CC, After Effects
- – Mass Art’s Dick Keohan Design Innovation Award 2013
- – BraunPrize 2012, Top 50 Winner, Category Student Mentioned
- – FIRST Robotics 3D Animation Award 2006
- – FIRST Robotics Web Design Award 2006, 2008, 2009
- – Second place in “International Art Competition” 2001 in Schwerin, Germany
Martin Jacob is a young professional designer. He was born in Schwerin, Germany, and graduated from Massachusetts College of Art and Design with a BFA in Industrial Design.
During his professional career, he has worked on diverse projects such as medical devices, UX/UI designs, consumer electronics, furniture, footwear, outdoor apparel, and many more. These projects have included working as part of a team to create innovative solutions to design problems for tight deadlines.
In August of 2012, he was awarded a Special Mention in the student category of the BraunPrize 2012 competition. His concept, “the Executive” was part of the exhibition at Braun headquarters in Kronberg, Germany. In 2013, he was recognized by Massachusetts College of Art and Design for his design innovations by being awarded the Dick Keohan Design Innovation Award 2013. His work has also been published in two books: “BraunPrize 2012: Genius design for a better everyday” and Ernst Shaefer’s medical textbook, “High Density Lipoproteins, Dyslipidemia, and Coronary Heart Disease.”
Martin has had the pleasure of designing for: